SDCC Bank offers a range of agriculture loans.
Investment credit leads to capital formation through asset creation.
It induces technological upgradation resulting in increased production, productivity and incremental income to farmers and entrepreneurs.
It is intended to create income generating assets in the following sectors like Artisans, small scale industries, Non-Farm Sector (Small and Micro Enterprises), handicrafts, hand-looms, power-looms, etc.
- Insurance protection Up to one lakh .
- RTGS,NEFT,ATM facilities,SMS facilities.
- For more information, visit the Bank’s nearest branch.
- Proof of Identity: PAN Card, Voter Id Card, Passport, Driving License.
- Proof of Address: Latest Telephone Bill or Electricity Bill.
- Recent Colour Photograph(3 Nos.).
- PAN or Form 60/61 if applied for PAN.
|Sr. No.||Details||Agency Interest Rates||Interest Number|
|1||Godown and other construction||14.00%||—|
|2||Factory building loan||13.00%||—|